DMCA Policy for WS News Publishers: Notice and Takedown Procedure
WS News Publishers (“wsnewspublishers.com”) complies with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will respond promptly to valid notices of alleged copyright infringement. We will not respond to an invalid notification.
By using WS News Publishers, you agree to comply with all copyright laws in your jurisdiction. However, if we receive timely notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the material in question and terminate any contributors. This applies to both United States and international laws.
We respond to this type of notice by either removing the offending material or blocking access to it. We will attempt to locate the original creator of the content so that they can file a counter-notification under 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. We will keep a record of all notifications of possible violations that we investigate.
If you believe that your copyright has been violated, you can file a DMCA notice of copyright violation by sending us a letter, fax, or email with the following required fields:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address (if you have one) as the complaining party.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright or an authorized agent acting on the owner’s behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted material that you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the specific infringing material or activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit wsnewspublishers.com to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Indicate which of the legally protected material you think was abused. (For instance, “the copyrighted image at issue is the ‘Content Title,'” which can be described as “Description: literary work, image, etc.” by “name of the author,” in addition to any information on federal registration that may be available.)
Identification of the specific infringing material or activity (such as “Title of Article” at this URL: wsnewspublishers.com/) and information reasonably sufficient to permit WS News Publishers to locate the material (e.g., “Title of Article”). Taking down or blocking access to content that has been accused of or found to be infringing (link-to-article).
Please note that if you make a false claim of copyright infringement, you could be held financially responsible for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees. If you have doubts about your right to the copyright or whether copyright rules protect your content, we recommend that you seek legal advice.
We take copyright infringement seriously and strive to respond to all valid notices promptly.